Apple Orchard Punch: A Delicious Apple Punch Recipe
I'm always on the lookout for new party drinks, and the moment I tasted this delicious apple punch recipe, I knew we had a winner!
My sister-in-law made this a few weeks ago for a little gathering she had, and we devoured it.
It is sooo yummy!
I decided to make it for an autumn themed party I just hosted, and once again...we drank it up!
It's a definite crowd pleaser, and can be spiked with a bit of vodka for a seasonal cocktail.
Serve it up in a wine glass with a fun drink garnish and let the party begin!
For this Apple Orchard Punch you'll need:
- 64 oz. apple juice, chilled
- 2 (12-oz). cans frozen cranberry juice, partially thawed
- 2 cups orange juice
- One (2-liter) bottle ginger ale
- One red apple
- In a large punch bowl or drink dispenser, combine apple juice, cranberry juice and orange juice. Stir to dissolve.
- Slowly add ginger ale. Stir well.
- Thinly slice the apple vertically; float on top of the punch.
Pretty Ways to Serve Your Punch
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
Links You Don't Want to Miss