Black Bean Salsa Recipe
If you're looking for an outstanding black bean salsa recipe, look no further!
This dish is versatile and incredibly delicious! Serve it with chips at a party for an amazing appetizer, or serve it alongside your favorite Tex-Mex food as a yummy
black bean and corn salad.
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- hot pepper sauce (about 1/4 teaspoon for a mild flavor, or more if you like it spicy)
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 cup diced red or green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion (I personally don't like raw red onion, so I use a sweet onion and sauté it in butter before adding to the dish)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
How to Make This Black Bean Salsa
In large serving bowl, combine rice vinegar, oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin and hot pepper sauce; mix well. Add remaining ingredients; toss gently. Cover and chill
until ready to serve.
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
Links You Don't Want to Miss