Are You Looking for Delicious Blue Cheese Appetizers?
Blue cheese appetizers are always a great choice for a party menu, but this blue cheese recipe stands apart from the crowd!
I am not even a fan of blue cheese, I only make recipes like this because my husband loves them. However, I have to say, I love this dip!
I always find myself going back for more of this warm, creamy, flavorful snack...and you will to!
How to Make One of the Best Blue Cheese Appetizers You Will Ever Taste
- 7 bacon slices, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 4 oz. crumbled blue cheese (the package of blue cheese that I use contains a bit more than 4 ounces, and I use the entire container)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted (optional)
- Items for dipping (grape clusters or crackers are terrific)
- Cook bacon pieces in a skillet over medium-high heat for 10 minutes, or until crisp. Drain bacon, and set aside. Add minced garlic to skillet, and
saute 1 minute.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add half and half, beating until combined. Stir in bacon, garlic, blue cheese,
and chives. Spoon mixture evenly into a baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Sprinkle evenly with chopped walnuts, if desired. Serve with grape clusters or crackers.
Yield: 12 to 15 servings.
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
Links You Don't Want to Miss