Blue Cheese Dip
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 shakes of Tabasco sauce
- 6 strips bacon, cooked until crisp, drained on paper towels, and crumbled.
- In a medium-size bowl, stir together the sour cream, mayonnaise, scallions, Worcestershire sauce, blue cheese crumbles, black pepper, and Tabasco sauce until blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to let the flavors mingle.
- Taste the dip before serving, adding more seasoning if necessary. Sprinkle the bacon over the dip and serve.
Smoky Chipotle Blue Cheese Dip: Substitute Chipotle Tabasco sauce for the regular Tabasco.
Links You Don't Want to Miss
If you like what you see on this page, please bookmark it and share it with your friends!
[?] Subscribe To
Copyright© 2006-2014 by Passion-for-Parties.com. All rights reserved.