What You'll Need:
- One 13 x 9-inch pan of brownies, baked and cooled
- Lollipop sticks
- One bag yellow candy melts, or white candy melts tinted yellow
- Orange circle sprinkles (I used Cake Mate brand and picked out the orange ones)
- Orange flower sprinkles (Once again I bought the multi-colored and picked out the orange ones)
- Chocolate jimmies
- Block of styrofoam
How to Make these Brownie Pops:
- Use a tablespoon to scoop rounded spoonfuls of brownies from the pan. Use your hands to roll the brownies into balls.
- Insert lollipop sticks into the brownies, reshaping the balls if necessary.
- Melt the candy melts in the microwave in a deep bowl. Dip the brownies, one at a time, into the candy melts, trying to coat the brownies in one dip. Use the spoon to help coat them, if necessary. Stick the lollipops into the foam block to dry.
- Reheat the remaining candy melts to make the liquid workable. Dip the toothpick in the candy melts and dab a little bit of the candy on the brownies to "glue" the orange flower sprinkle "feet" onto the chicks.
- Holding the orange circle sprinkles flat, insert them into the brownies to make beaks.
- Poke small holes for the eyes with a toothpick. Dab a small pinch of the candy melts inside each hole, then insert a chocolate jimmy that has been cut in half to make the eyes.
- To make the brownie pops super cute for presentation, cover the styrofoam block with Easter grass for Easter chicks or hay for barnyard chicks. Then sit back and admire your creations, and make sure to take LOTS of pictures!
Matching Party Supplies
These little cuties can be used for just about any occasion...a spring celebration, a barnyard party, or even a baby shower.
However you plan to use them, you've got to showcase your chickies on some stylish serveware!
PlatesAndNapkins.com has some really nice designs that you can use to serve your brownie pops in style. Check out their fun selection by clicking on the link below.
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
Links You Don't Want to Miss
[?] Subscribe To
Copyright© 2006-2014 by Passion-for-Parties.com. All rights reserved.