Cajun Grilled Shrimp with Remoulade Sauce
This cajun grilled shrimp recipe will quickly make it to the top of your "favorite recipes" list!
Cook the shrimp in a grill basket for a large crowd, or for a smaller crowd, thread them onto skewers and serve as appetizer shrimp kabobs.
- 1 pound large or jumbo shrimp
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Lemon juice
- Remoulade Sauce
- Preheat grill to med-high heat. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving the tails on, if desired.
- Combine next 7 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place shrimp in a grill basket, or thread onto soaked bamboo skewers. Drizzle both sides of shrimp with lemon juice and brush generously with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with seasoning mixture. Grill until shrimp are cooked thoroughly, 5 to 6 minutes, flipping occasionally.
- Remove from grill and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with Remoulade Sauce.
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
Links You Don't Want to Miss