- A baked 13 x 9-inch cake
- Ice cream sugar cones
- Pretzel sticks
- Chocolate pop-tarts
- 2 batches of buttercream frosting
- Brown, green, yellow, and red icing color paste
- Brown sugar
- A toothpick and some paper
- Use buttercream frosting to completely frost the cake.
- Tint a small portion of the icing brown, and use it to frost the campsite area. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Tint a larger portion of the icing green. Use a "grass" cake decorating tip to make grass all around the campsite.
- Use chocolate pop-tarts to make the tent, and upside down ice cream cones for the trees. Pipe green icing on the "trees" using a star shaped cake decorating tip.
- Stack broken pretzel sticks to create firewood. Lightly blend red and yellow coloring into a small portion of frosting to created a "fire" effect. Pipe on top of the pretzels to make the campfire.
- Make a "Happy Birthday" campsite flag with a small piece of paper and a toothpick.
- For an added fun touch, place birthday candles around the campsite. When you light them up they'll look like tiki torches!
If you love to bake and decorate, then you are going to fall head over heels in love with Dessert Decor's cake and cupcake decorating supplies!
From adorable cake sets and cupcake wrappers to fun sprinkles and super cute packaging options, you will get lost in this online shop for hours!
It's a must-stop-shop for all things cake and cupcake, and you'll find yourself completely inspired. Happy Shopping!
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
Links You Don't Want to Miss
[?] Subscribe To
Copyright© 2006-2014 by Passion-for-Parties.com. All rights reserved.