These little camping party invitations capture this theme perfectly!
Just look at them and you can almost hear the crickets chirping! :)
The great thing about these invites is that they're personalized for your birthday boy...and they're affordable.
These custom invitations get delivered right to your inbox, and whether you need 10 or 100, you're able to print as many as you'd like...for one low price.
It doesn't get much easier than that!
Find them in our printable shop here.
Decorating for a campout party is easy because nature does all of the work for you! The great outdoors is full of all of the campout essentials: trees, crickets chirping, starry skies...
Set up a tent big enough to sleep all of the kids that are coming, and put a fire pit nearby. (Make sure you have a water hose handy, just in case).
If you can, place some cut up logs around the fire for the kids to sit on throughout the party. If you don't have logs, use fold-up chairs.
Have the kids paint a pillowcase "flag" and post it at their campsite to make it more fun and personalized.
- Build a campfire: Have the kids help you gather sticks and wood to help you build a campfire. They get a HUGE kick out of this, feeling like they really accomplished something terrific!
- Camping Scavenger Hunt: Fill a pillowcase with lots of camping goodies (glow sticks and necklaces, flashlights, midnight snacks, matching bandannas, etc.), and tie it to a tree hidden in the woods. Map out coordinates in your yard, give them each a compass, and as a team have them go on a hunt for "camping loot" that you've hidden. They'll love finding camping goodies that they can enjoy through the night!
- Flashlight Tag: A good, old-fashioned favorite for when it gets dark outside!
- Manhunt: Another old-fashioned favorite that they just love!
- Spooky Campfire Stories: Have everyone come prepared with a spooky story to share, or get a book of spooky stories that you can read to them.
- Roasting Marshmallows: What campout would be complete without roasting marshmallows?
Toss them all into pillow cases secured with twine and tie them on the end of a stick for each child to take home. You may want to throw in some new
glow sticks and necklaces,
since the ones they found during the hunt will be all used up.
- Trail Mix: Purchase it pre-made or make your own with peanuts, raisins, M & Ms, and cereal pieces.
- S'mores: Of course! These make for very happy campers!
- Foil Dinners: Wrap some food up in foil and cook over an open fire! Smoked sausage or chicken and potatoes are a good choice.
- Hot Dogs: These are super easy and a kid favorite. Skewer hot dogs and cook them over the open flame for real camping fun!
Camping Birthday Cake
This is a super cool cake and it's incredibly easy to create!
Place the birthday candles around the Pop-Tart tent and it looks like tiki torches around a real campsite! The kids just absolutely love it.
I am head over heels in love with the "Let's Go Camping" line party line from CelebrateExpress.com!
It is soooo flippin' cute and has all of the paper goods that you could possibly need for your party...at really great prices!
Visit these online shops to find everthing you could want for your campout party, and more! :)
Passion-for-Parties Printable Shop
Camping Party Invites
Flashlights, glow sticks, compasses, lanterns, tents, and more!
Camoflauge plates, napkins, camping partyware and more!
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
Links You Don't Want to Miss
More Kids Party Ideas
Kids Party Invites
[?] Subscribe To
Copyright© 2006-2014 by Passion-for-Parties.com. All rights reserved.