Cheese Fries Recipe
This cheese fries recipe is a popular favorite at our house. Not only for parties, but anytime! They are incredibly yummy and easy to make, but be careful...
- 1 bag Ore-Ida Golden Fries
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 strips of bacon, fried and cut into pieces
- Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing for dipping
- Preheat the oven to "broil."
- Fry the french fries in a deep fryer until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Place on broiler pan.
- Sprinkle fries with cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Broil for just a few minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve with Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing.
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
Links You Don't Want to Miss