Set it and forget it! These crockpot meatballs take care of themselves so you can enjoy your party.
Toss them together with just a few ingredients, throw them in the crockpot, and voila...you've got delicious glazed meatballs to serve to your party guests!
This recipe works equally as well with frozen meatballs as it does with a homemade meatball recipe, which makes them a great appetizer choice no matter how much time you
have to prepare for your party.
How to Make these Crockpot Meatballs
For the Meatballs You'll Need:
Note: If you plan on using frozen meatballs, disregard these ingredients. You'll just need one 2-pound bag of frozen meatballs.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
For the Sauce You'll Need:
- One jar of grape jelly (a regular-sized jar)
- One jar of chili sauce (I like Heinz brand, found in the ketchup aisle of the grocery store)
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a large bowl. Mix together and shape into meatballs. Bake meatballs on a baking sheet in a 400 degree oven for
10-12 minutes or until cooked through. Place meatballs in crockpot. (If using frozen meatballs, just place meatballs in crockpot.)
- Whisk together grape jelly and chili sauce in a bowl until smooth. Pour over meatballs.
- Set crockpot to low and cook for at least two hours, or up to 6 hours. I personally like them to cook for a while...the meatballs seem to have more
flavor that way.
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
More Delicious Party Recipes