Easy Bruschetta Recipe
The hardest part of this easy bruschetta recipe is waiting to serve it!
The flavors in this dish are absolutely delicious, and because it's so easy to make, it will quickly become a staple on your party menus!
How to Make Bruschetta
- 6 firm roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Crostini or ciabatta bread slices
- Olive oil
Shredded parmesan cheese
- Parsley flakes
Directions for this easy bruschetta recipe:
- Combine tomatoes, basil, garlic, kosher salt, 4 teaspoons olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a serving bowl. Refigerate until ready to serve.
Just a hint here...the longer it sits, the better it tastes. Letting the flavors mingle for a few hours before serving is recommended.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place bread slices on a baking sheet. Brush lightly with olive oil, then sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley. Bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bread is crisp. Let cool.
- Top the bread slices with bruschetta and serve.
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
Links You Don't Want to Miss