Instructions for Making this Fancy Cupcake Idea:
- Cut a square of patterned scrapbook paper to about an inch smaller than your serving plate. Center the square on the plate and tape in place.
- Frost the cupcakes with buttercream, one at a time, sprinkling immediately with white sugar crystals.
- Arrange 9 of the cupcakes on the platter, making three rows of three.
- Stick a toothpick in the bottom center of the 10th cupcake, and push it in about halfway. Center on top of the middle cupcake on your platter, and push the bottom half of the toothpick into the bottom cupcake as an anchor.
- Cut the stems on the flowers and place a flower blossom on top of all but the top cupcake.
- Use a coordinating piece of scrapbook paper to make a topper for the middle cupcake. Tape a toothpick to the back of the topper and insert it into the top center cupcake.
- Now, just sit back, admire your work, and wait for the compliments to come rolling in!
If you love to bake and decorate, then you are going to fall head over heels in love with Dessert Decor's cake and cupcake decorating supplies!
From adorable cake sets and cupcake wrappers to fun sprinkles and super cute packaging options, you will get lost in this online shop for hours!
It's a must-stop-shop for all things cake and cupcake, and you'll find yourself completely inspired. Happy Shopping!
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
Links You Don't Want to Miss
[?] Subscribe To
Copyright© 2006-2014 by Passion-for-Parties.com. All rights reserved.