Honey Glazed Chicken Wings
These honey glazed chicken wings are positively yummy!
Whenever you decide to make them you should probably plan on doubling the recipe...no one ever seems to be able to get enough!
- 16 chicken wings (about 3.5 pounds)
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- Cut off and discard wing tips; cut wings in half at joint.
- Place wings, skin side down, in a single layer in a lightly greased 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Combine honey and remaining five ingredients, stirring well. Pour honey mixture over chicken. Turn chicken, skin side up,
brushing with honey mixture to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 1 hour or until done, basting every 15 minutes.
Yield: 8 appetizer servings.
This recipe (and many more delicious others) can be found in the
Southern Living Homestyle Cooking
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
Links You Don't Want to Miss