Ice Cream Cupcakes
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream...cupcakes, that is!
If you want ice cream cupcakes that can withstand the heat, this is the way to go!
These little cuties are just adorable and won't melt away at your summertime party.
They're a little time consuming to create, but the "oohs" and "aahs" that you'll get when you put them on the party table make them well worth the effort!
They're also a great addition to an ice cream party!
What You'll Need:
- Unwrap the bubble gum and roll each piece into a ball. Cut a stem for each cherry out of the covered wire. Use a toothpick to poke a hole in the top of each piece
of gum; insert the "stems." Set aside.
- Frost 12 of the cupcakes with white buttercream. Tint a portion of the buttercream with just a tiny bit of the pink icing coloring; frost the remaining cupcakes
pink. (I mean, literally, add the coloring a speck at a time with a toothpick. The pink coloring is very potent and if you add too much you will get a very strong pink).
- Fill a decorating bag with royal icing and fit with a #3 tip. Make an outline of the area where you want "chocolate syrup" on your cupcakes. Thin the remaining icing
and fill in the chocolate areas. Let harden.
- Fill a decorating bag with remaining white frosting and fit with a #18 tip. Pipe a swirl of "whipped cream" in the center of each cupcake.
- Top each cupcake with a bubble gum cherry.
- Sit back, admire your creations and enjoy! :)
Some fun things to go along with your ice cream cupcakes:
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
Links You Don't Want to Miss