Where to Find the Best Kids Birthday Invitations
Okay, so we want to blow them away with fun and stylish invites, but we certainly don't want to break the bank to do it.
Here are a few of my favorite choices for finding unique, good quality kids birthday invitations that are both affordable and fun:
- TinyPrints.com: Fresh, clean and classic designs abound at TinyPrints.com. Their photo invites are out-of-this-world adorable, and their themed kids party invitations are equally as cute. This site that offers exceptional quality with a price tag that's easy on the pocketbook...prices start at just 59 cents per invite!
- Birthday in a Box is a great place to find theme invitations that can be personalized just for you! They have a great selection to choose from and they're affordable. Custom invites are only 99 cents each!
- eBay.com I know, you wouldn't think that you can get great invites from eBay, but you really can! There are quite a few gals on there with some serious design talent just trying to make money while staying home with their kids. I recently saw some really cute Candy Land invites on there that I wasn't able to find anywhere else, and they were very reasonably priced.
How Many Kids Should You Invite?
If you're having an indoor party with limited space, the number of kids would be less than if your party were outside with lots of room to run and play.
It also depends on how many adults will be there with you to offer helping hands. Obviously, the more supervision there is, the larger your group size could be.
My best advice to you is to seriously consider what you think you can handle, and plan accordingly. You know your limits...use that as your guide.
Some Things to Note on Your Kids Birthday Invitations
- If you'd like the parents to stay. This is a good idea for larger parties, or for children that you don't know very well.
- How the kids should dress. If it's a theme party, you may want them to come dressed for the occasion. A beach party calls for swimsuits and a towel, while a Wild West party may require everyone to come looking like a cowpoke.
- If they need to bring anything. Consider your circumstances and decide if the kids will need anything extra. For a sleepover, you may want them to bring pillows, sleeping bags, etc., or if you're planning on having a water balloon toss, you may want them to bring a set of dry clothes to change into.
- An end time. For parents that aren't planning on staying at the party, they'll need to know what time to be back to pick up their little ones.
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
Links You Don't Want to Miss
[?] Subscribe To
Copyright© 2006-2014 by Passion-for-Parties.com. All rights reserved.