Magic Cookie Bars
These magic cookie bars truly are magic in your mouth!
The combination of chocolate, coconut, and nuts all combine to create an absolutely irresistable treat.
A word of warning, though...these cookies are addicting...be sure to make extra!
How to Make Them
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and graham cracker crumbs until crumbs are moistened. Spread
mixture on the bottom of a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Top with remaining ingredients; press down
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool completely; cut into bars.
Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars.
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
More Delicious Party Recipes