Mini Cheesecake Recipe
Need a refreshing, bite-size treat?
Then you've got to try this mini cheesecake recipe!
Lemon juice gives this cream-filled tartlet a light, citrusy kick. Top it with a fresh berry and you've got a refreshing treat that looks really pretty on the
I recently served these at a party and they were a tremendous hit. I'll definitely be making them again!
I found the recipe in a book I just bought: Taste of Home: The New Appetizer: 230 recipes for today's party starters.
Everything I've tried out of the book so far has been delicious...I highly recommend you check it out!
What You'll Need:
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Fresh raspberries and mint leaves for garnish
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in the milk, lemon juice and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours
- In another mixing bowl, beat the butter, flour, powdered sugar and cornstarch until smooth. Roll into 1-inch balls. Place in greased miniature
muffin cups; press onto the bottom and up the sides. Prick with a fork.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately run a knife around each tart to loosen. Cool in pans on wire racks.
- Pipe or spoon 1 tablespoon of the cheese filling into each tart shell. Cover and refrigerate until set. Just before serving, garnish as desired.
Yield: 3 dozen.
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
Links You Don't Want to Miss