- Stir together first 4 ingredients. Beat eggs and next 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add flour mixture, beating at low speed until blended.
- Fold in carrots and nuts. Pour batter into a greased and floured 13" x 9" pan or muffin cups.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes; cover pan loosely with aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning, and bake 10 more minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Drizzle the Buttermilk Glaze evenly over cake; cool completely in pan.
- Spread Cream Cheese Frosting evenly over cake. Yield 10 to 12 servings.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Bring sugar, baking soda, butter, buttermilk, and corn syrup to a boil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Boil, stirring often, 4 minutes or until mixture is golden brown.
Cream Cheese Carrot Cake Frosting
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-oz) package powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
Add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat at high speed 10 seconds or until smooth. Yield: 4 cups.
If you love to bake and decorate, then you are going to fall head over heels in love with Dessert Decor's cake and cupcake decorating supplies!
From adorable cake sets and cupcake wrappers to fun sprinkles and super cute packaging options, you will get lost in this online shop for hours!
It's a must-stop-shop for all things cake and cupcake, and you'll find yourself completely inspired. Happy Shopping!
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
Links You Don't Want to Miss
[?] Subscribe To
Copyright© 2006-2014 by Passion-for-Parties.com. All rights reserved.