- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Your favorite toppings (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Securely wrap the outside of a 9-inch springform pan with heavy duty aluminum foil, making sure that it is sealed well.
- Combine butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a small bowl until well mixed. Press firmly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth. Add the flour, eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour over the crumb mixture.
- Add about an inch or so of water to a broiler pan and set the springform pan in the center of it. (The water helps keep the cheesecake moist to prevent cracking).
- Bake for one hour or until lightly browned.
- Cool, then chill in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Remove from pan. Transfer to serving plate and garnish, if desired.
Yield: Makes one 9-inch cheesecake.
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
Links You Don't Want to Miss
Marbled Cheesecake Squares
Mini Cheesecake Tartlets
[?] Subscribe To
Copyright© 2006-2014 by Passion-for-Parties.com. All rights reserved.