Best Party Food Recipes
Have you ever been to a party and noticed how everyone seems to end up hanging out around the food table?
That's because when people go to a party, they love to eat!
So what are you going to serve at your party that will please the crowd?
We're here to help! We've gathered some of the best party recipes that will have all of your guests talking...with their mouths full...about your awesome appetizers!
Helpful Party Food Hints
Follow our Helpful Party Food Hints for some don't-miss suggestions
to keep your party-food-planning simple and stress-free:
- Start planning your menu at least two weeks prior to your party. When trying to decide what to make,
take into consideration the number of people you have coming, the age of your guests(if there are kids
coming you want to be sure to have kid-friendly food), and of course, the theme of your party.
- Review all of your recipes and make a list of all of the ingredients you'll need to make the foods
that you've chosen. Remember to add ice and drinks to your list!
- Take a quick inventory of your serving dishes and utensils to be sure you have everything that you
need. If you don't, call a friend to see if you can borrow what you need, or add the items to your
- Keep it finger-friendly! Bite-size foods are party-perfect. They are usually a lot less messy,
and they are easy to eat while standing up and mingling.
- Be prepared! You certainly don't want to be stuck in the kitchen when your guests arrive! Use the
day before the party to make anything that can be made ahead of time. Prepare extras so that you can
easily refill trays as they get low.
- Remember to make room in the fridge! You want to be sure that you've got plenty of room to store
all of this food!
- Serve hot food on hot dishes and cold food on cold dishes. For hot foods, warm serving bowls or
platters in the oven prior to serving time. For cold foods, chill serving bowls or platters in the
fridge for a few hours prior to the party.
- As I mentioned above, stick to the theme! Try to come up with food ideas and serving suggestions
that match the theme of your party. It really adds to the atmosphere!
Presentation, Presentation, Presentation!
If you want to really impress your guests, be sure to take a look at our Gorgeous Garnishing Suggestions.
You'll find some really terrific ideas for making your party food look amazing!
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
Links You Don't Want to Miss