Chocolate, peanut butter and powdered sugar envelope crispy rice cereal squares making a yummy reindeer chow that's totally irresistible...and addictive!
This sweet, snow-covered treat, also known as "Chex Muddy Buddies," is a big hit with both big and little elves alike.
It's a perfect party snack, and also great for packaging and delivering to neighbors as a nice holiday gesture.
It's super easy to make, too, which is always nice this time of year!
Take a peek below for the recipe.
How to Make this Wintery Treat
- 9 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Large ziploc bag
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Pour the cereal into a large bowl.
- Put the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in a microwaveable bowl, and heat, uncovered, on HIGH for one minute. Stir.
- Microwave for an additional 30 seconds, or until chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour the mixture over the cereal and stir until it's coated well. Pour into a ziploc bag.
- Add the powdered sugar to the bag, seal, and shake until the cereal is nice and coated. Spread on a cookie sheet to cool. Store in an airtight
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
Links You Don't Want to Miss