Sausage Cheese Ball Recipe
No matter how many batches of this sausage cheese ball recipe I make, these yummy appetizers are always gone by the end of a party!
I've got these on my "go-to" list for tailgate parties, and have found that they are a terrific snack to pack in school lunches!
Here's how to make these delicious sausage cheese balls:
- 1 cup biscuit mix (I use Bisquick)
- 1 roll sausage
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Shape into balls. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet (preferably with ledges so the grease doesn't
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until browned. Drain on paper towels. Serve warm.
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
Links You Don't Want to Miss