Super Bowl Sandwich Bar: Tackle Your Appetite
Need a quick and easy idea for the big game?
This Super Bowl Sandwich Bar is simple...and spectacular!
The best part?
The entire table can be decorated for less than $20!
Just print out our free "Tackle Your Appetite" printables, add some ribbon and the sammies, and voila!
You've got yourself a super cool Super Bowl food station!
Take a peek below for the full deets and printables.
How to Make this "Tackle Your Appetite" Super Bowl Sandwich Bar
- Our free "Tackle Your Appetite" printable set (24" x 36" poster, referee flags, and yardage numbers)*
- Green tablecloth: $1 at the dollar store, or $8 for faux turf at Home Depot
- White ribbon: $3.00 for a spool
- Yellow ribbon: $3.00 for a spool
- Yellow napkins (for penalty flags in sammies): $1.00 at the dollar store
- Wooden skewers (for penalty flags in sammies): $1.00 at the dollar store
*NOTE: The poster can be printed at Staples for $3.29. Order
the 24" x 36" engineering print. Simply upload the file online or download it to a flash drive and take it to your nearest store. My print was ready in
a matter of hours.
- Print the poster, flags, and yardage numbers.
- Center the poster over the table.
- Cover table with green tablelcloth.
- Place ribbon on table to create football field.
- Add the yardage numbers.
- Secure the referee flags to the yellow ribbon, then string on front of table.
Super Bowl Sandwich Bar
Choose your favorite hoagie fixings and create your sandwiches. Feel free to set out the fixings for guests to make their own sammies, if you'd rather.
Add chips in brown paper bags (Quarterback Sacks), a variety of pickles (Picked-off Pickles), and your fave condiments (Full-Coverage Condiments).
Cut the yellow paper napkins into strips, secure around wooden skewers, and insert into sandwiches as "penalty flags."
If you like what you see on this page, please share it with your friends!
Links You Don't Want to Miss