Multilayer Christmas jelly in a glass is a beautiful, tasty, fragrant dessert. Her trick is to use several types of fillers that have not only different aromas and tastes but also contrasting colors.
Step-by-step recipe for multilayer Christmas jelly in a glass cooking technique;
Preparing multiple runs is not difficult, although it takes longer than training a regular treat. To get the most beautiful multi-colored dessert, you need patience because before pouring a new layer, you must wait until the first one has solidified completely.
Sometimes such a delicacy is prepared as part of the daily menu. Still, increasingly it has become one of the festive dishes. A multilayer Christmas jelly in a glass has become a tradition for many because a beautiful appearance evokes a positive mood. Tasting such a dessert is already a triumph of pleasure in the taste game. The combination of white, green, and red colors is perfect for this holiday.
Next, we will tell you in more detail how to make a multilayer Christmas jelly in a glass.
See also making sour cream jelly with nuts.
- Calorie content per 100 g – 100 kcal.
- Portions – 2
- Cooking time – 40 minutes
- Jelly red – 1 p.
- Green gel – 1 p.
- Sour cream – 200 g
- Banana – 1-2 pcs.
- Sugar – 50 g
- Gelatin – 10 g
- Water – 100 ml
Step-by-step preparation of a multilayer Christmas jelly in a glass
- Before making the multilayer gel, dilute the green and red powder according to the manufacturer’s instructions. You can prepare a red jelly from natural cherry or strawberry juice and gelatin if you want. Use apple or lemon juice and a little food coloring for a green jelly.
- This recipe for multilayer jelly with a photo for the New Year calls for adding a banana to the white mass to increase the flavor. If desired, you can replace it with vanilla essence. Banana can be mashed with a fork or put with sour cream and sugar in a mixer and beat until smooth.
- Put the gelatin in a metal dish and fill it with water. After a few minutes, it will swell, then you can put the plates on the stove at low heat and stir gradually until it is completely dissolved. You can also dissolve gelatin in the microwave in a suitable container.
- Next, pour the gelatin mass into the sour cream mixture and mix well.
- Usually, transparent plates with smooth walls are chosen for running. In our case, it is better to take glasses in the form of cylinders. Their height and diameter may vary – it all depends on personal preferences. So, first of all, according to the recipe for multi-faceted New Year’s jelly in a glass, we pour white sour cream. It should remember that each layer should not be thicker than 1 cm so that the whole dessert looks attractive and organic. Place on a stable surface in the refrigerator and let stand for 15 minutes. This time should be enough for the sour cream jelly to freeze.
- Pour the red jelly into the second layer and put it back in the refrigerator. It is the basic principle of multilayer gel preparation technology. If the treadmills freeze, they can melt them in a water bath or the microwave on low power.
- Then, in the same arrangement, pour white, green, white, red, white… And so on until the glass is full. The color combination used is very suitable for the New Year. White is associated with light snow, green – with branches of New Year’s beauty, and red – with Christmas decorations and bags with gifts from Santa Claus.
- Multilayer Christmas jelly in a glass is ready! You can decorate the top with berries, sweets, or fresh fruit. Dessert is served cold immediately before use.