Pancake basket; how to make it at home? Today I propose to prepare an original pancake basket that can be used as a vase to serve any dish.
Suppose you need to learn how to decorate the original table. Then I have a great suggestion. Make pancake bowls to fill with all kinds of salads and snacks, both savory and sweet. So, first, your schedule will soon change. However, there may not be a homemaker who serves Olivier cutlets of meat and cheese, fried mushrooms, or fruit salad in a pancake dish. And secondly, you don’t have to wash the dishes after the celebration.
The size of such a basket can be very different from deep bowls, tall vases, and shallow flat plates. I’m sure I’m interested in this recipe, so let’s get cooking.
- Calorie content per 100 g – 170 kcal.
- Dishes – 10
- Cooking time – 45 minutes
- Flour – 1 glass
- Milk or drinking water – 2 glasses
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons
- Salt – a pinch
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon
Make a pancake basket.
- The first step is to bake the pancakes. For the preparation of such a basket, you can use any recipe, and you can knead any dough. But for novice homemakers, I will still tell you how to cook pancakes. So, pour flour into a deep container, beat eggs, pour vegetable oil, and add salt and sugar.
- Fill all food with milk, water, or other liquid. Ordinary drinking water can be used for a basket because only some people will consume it themselves.
- Stir the mixture until combined using a whisk or blender.
- Heat the pan, brush it with a piece of meat and pour the mixture with a spoon. Rotate the pan in different directions to spread the batter evenly. Fry the pancakes on one side for 2 minutes until golden, then flip and bake for the same amount of time.
- When the pancakes are baked, start making the basket. Choose the size of plate you need: plate, glass, bowl, or another container that can be placed in the microwave oven. Turn the selected container upside down and place the pancake on it. They are. The shape of the pancake basket will depend on the size of the chosen container. Put the pancakes in the microwave for 3-5 minutes. The time depends on the strength of the device. Then remove the pancake and wait until it completely cools and hardens well. Remove the basket and fill it with filling.